Stitch

Stitch
Yarhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Visual Literacy


I have always wondered how big the world is, how broad the sky is, and how colorful the life is. This image represents my literacy, a little girl full of curiosity. I open my eyes as wide as possible like I am observing things through the magnifying glass. I am so curious about every single thing happening under the beautiful blue sky. It is so big and wide that there is always something I do not know. All I can do is keeping learning through different stage. Now I am in the stage of studying abroad in the United States, which earns a lot of new information. The most significant difference is I meet many people from different country and know every country’s cultural background. Even though people come from different place, we all live under the same sky and share the pretty little things. I enjoy learning new things to satisfy my curiosity. Without pressure, I wander freely on lawn, enjoy the cozy atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment