Stitch

Stitch
Yarhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disney Literacy

I went to Disney World with my boyfriend during spring break. I have always admired Walt Disney, who created the place where dreams come true. After we came back from Florida, we have started to search the information about him both through the internet online and books. We wondered why he is so successful and how every story was created. How come only three simple circles could become so popular? Afterwards, we have known a lot of his background and accomplishment through reading all the information. He was a guy full of imaginations. Mickey Mouse was the first character that Walt Disney created, and also its voice was from him. Walt Disney won about 22 Oscar Awards, which I guess was the highest records ever. We read the article about how he planned every theme park. The budget was extremely high and unaffordable, but he was lucky that his brother always helped him to find a way out. There are way too many information about him for us to dig out. In fact, I do not really like reading, especially reading in English. However, I enjoy learning all the information about Walt Disney. Because of the passion to Disney I have, no matter how long it takes me to read to understand its background, I will still do it. I consider this is Disney Literacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment