Stitch

Stitch
Yarhhhhhhhhhhhh

Monday, March 16, 2009

blog entry for literacy - language is part of the literacy in my life

Even though I am now in the United States, I had hung out with Taiwanese people a lot. Usually we talk to each other in Mandarin, so my English did not improve at all. Ever since I got a boyfriend who came from Thailand, English has become the main language use in my life. In order to communicate with my boyfriend, I have to learn English harder than I used to do. I have started to learn and remember vocabularies by reading some newspaper and magazines in my free time. Speaking is the primarily method which I learn. My boyfriend came to the United States when he was young, so he English is very good. He has taught me a lot, and my English has improved a lot, too. Now, I understand what professors are teaching in classes more than before. I am not afraid of talking with foreigners anymore. Learning second language is hard; however, it has become part of my literacy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment