Stitch

Stitch
Yarhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sunday, April 26, 2009

final blog entry

The author talks about how a wild tongue cannot be tamed but can only be cut. With this, she’s trying to explain that a person’s identity cannot be changed but can only be erased. This is why no matter how she tried to change her English speaking ways, in the end she’s the same because she is who she is. Comparing this with the blog entry writing process, I realized that it could be related to her ideas. Every blog entry I have written, the ideas I expressed in them are very “me.” With that I mean the way I think, the way I talk, my choice of words reflects my identity which could be my culture, native language, or the environment I grew up in. Since I am in America now, it cannot change the way I will feel, think, or believe because that is who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment