Stitch

Stitch
Yarhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Literacy

To me, literacy can be used in many ways. As we discussed, literacy can be meant by interpreting and understanding some kind of text. But since a definition of a text is somewhat not clear, anything could be a text. I think that literacy involves identifying, interpreting, understanding, and also feeling. When reading an article, book, or a story, not only you will be able to interpret and understand it, I think it creates an emotion. If it's sad, a sad emotion will be created though interpreting and understanding of it. Same goes with everything else such as a movie, photograph, music, or even an art piece. To me, literacy is not just the ability to interpret and understand, I think it is also the ability to feel an emotion from the "text."

No comments:

Post a Comment